I don’t promote this blog much and not many people know of this blog or visit it regularly. It’s there as a place to capture my thoughts on random things. Nonetheless, here are the most read posts of 2017 on this blog. Yes, you can see them on the side of this post. But still…
- Values of Indian FMCG Companies: I think there are too many MBA students trying to do write some project report. Otherwise, I don’t know why this post from 2013 is one of the most read posts on my blog.
- JBL C100SI vs C150SI: Guess many people want to figure out how good the budget earphones of JBL are.
- Never again to a Fortis associate hospital: Since I’ve written this post, I had to get admitted once at this place due to low platelet count thanks to Dengue. They remain as business minded as ever and tried to drag their feed when it came to discharging as they wanted to add one more day to my stay.
- The New Santoor baby ad: Parents all over continue to hunt for a chance to get their baby into an ad. It can be very agonising for babies if the right director isn’t at the helm for what can be a pittance of a pay. Here’s a nice video by Vox on how it works in the US. Sorry to say, India isn’t as professional yet.
- # of Combinations – 9 point pattern unlock: So there a lot of adults still retaining their curiosity. Keep it up guys.
In 2018, I plan to write and post far more often on a variety of topics. One of my resolutions. Let’s see how that goes.